Booking is considered confirmed when the guest receives written confirmation from T.A.G. Travel and required advance payment is sent by the guest. The rest of the payment as per agreed payment conditions.
In case of the cancellation, guest is obliged to send the cancellation notice in written form. Cancellation terms will be applied as follows:
1. If the booking is cancelled up to 30 days before the arrival 15% of the total reservation price will be charged.
2. Cancellation made between 30 - 21 days before the arrival, 40% of the total reservation price will be charged.
3. Cancellation made between 21 - 14 days before the arrival, 60% of the total reservation price will be charged.
4. Cancellation made between 14 - 7 days before the arrival, 90% of the total reservation price is charged.
5. Within 7 days before the arrival or no show - 100% of the total reservation price will be charged.
Agency T.A.G. Travel guarantees the authenticity of the published information. In case of the guest's dissatisfaction with the booked accommodation or service, we kindly ask our guest to contact us as soon as possible in order to eliminate the shortcomings or settle misunderstanding. If the guest's complaint is not resolved during the period of stay, the guest has right to submit the written complaint.
In accordance to the art.6. item 1. point 3. Law on Provision of Services in Tourism and article 10. item 3. of Customer protection law, the written complaint on the service quality can be submitted within 15 days after the service has ended in the following way :
-in written in T.A.G. travel office
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- per post on the address:
T.A.G. Travel d.o.o.
The confirmation of complaint receipt will be sent without any postponement. The reply to the complaint will be delivered in writing the latest as 15 days from the complaint receipt date.